Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Sticky Icky

You know those annoying stickers that come on products and you just.can't.get.them.off? Ugh! I gave up on this frame a long time ago, stuck my wedding picture with it and lived with the fact that the price sticker was still half-way on it.
I read  that one of my essential oils has the capability to take the sticker off, and to be honest I completely doubted it thinking"no way, NOTHING will get this darn thing off!" I had tried soap and water, vinegar, windex,... you name it, I've attacked this stupid sticker with it.
But what have I got to lose, right? I put a drop of lemon on the frame and swiped the paper towel across it not expecting anything....but it started to come off! A few swipes later, it was gone. I didn't even have to scrub!!! I'm giddy.
Here's the proof:

Follow me on facebook for more tips on how to use the oils at facebook.com/livepurely1
and to get your own oils shop at mydoterra.com/livepurely

No comments:

Post a Comment