Friday, March 1, 2013

Cauliflower-crust pizza

When we were doing our 30 day challenge, we had a hard time finding something that would substitute pizza. We did try "meatza" which was disgusting. It was basically a crust made out of ground beef and egg and it was thick and crunchy and ..just gross. I don't know how people eat that stuff.
As we are eating mostly gluten-free and still trying to avoid grains, I was still inclined to find a reasonable substitute.
We had just gone out to get pizza the night before, and since nothing compares, I was sure this was going to be a flop. Much to my surprise, not only was this recipe delicious, but Husband even said he'd it again. (As a matter of fact, I've got a cauliflower crust, baking in the oven right now!)
We followed this recipe, but added some veggies to ours.
I highly urge you to try this yummy alternative to pizza. It's delicious.
Here's the recipe:
http://www.onegoodthingbyjillee.com/2012/08/the-astonishing-cauliflower-pizza-crust-you-have-to-taste-it-to-believe-it.html

And here's our version:

No comments:

Post a Comment